2011 TDM League

Jigga and League.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Jigga be allowed to play in league?

64% 64% 
[ 21 ]
36% 36% 
[ 12 ]
 
Total Votes : 33

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  HateObject on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:17 am

Jugga must play Wink
avatar
HateObject

Posts : 19
Frags : 25
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26
Location : Ban Land, place of mistakes and punisment innocent people.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Zoetrope on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 am

Infamous wrote:It's bs like this i didnt want others to read and get discouraged in playing.

I don't see what kind of "bullshit" could discourage people from playing. Me and Tom only reffered to Jigga's insult, who called us cowards, when in fact he is one. Anyways, as I said, I didn't triggered this poll and I would not interfere if I wasn't mentioned by Jigga.

Infamous wrote:I've told you already, your participation would be nice, but it's not something anyone is begging for. Certainly not by me anyways. I ask you to find another team mate is all. I don't see why that's a huge issue. Otherwise, we'll revisit the home and away game rules. No

In fact, you were begging Tom.
http://i53.tinypic.com/317if43.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/2qa1lc7.jpg

I wonder if you delete this post like you deleted entire thread on Yuku forums as soon as you got your moderator privilages, because you did not like what we have said there. Plus, you were arguing with us for a long time, however, strangely enough you did not reffer to Tom's post that TDM league will be run by 2 ex-cheaters (That was when you and Snow were both admins) Instead you prefered to purge the thread.

And our roster will remain as it is right now. We play the game to have fun, and challenging teams when we are outnumbered is fun to us. All you can do it kick us from league.

This is also my last post about anything that is not connected to Ratz clan.
avatar
Zoetrope

Posts : 17
Frags : 19
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  AoS on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 am

Zoetrope wrote: I wonder if you delete this post like you deleted entire thread on Yuku forums as soon as you got your moderator privilages, because you did not like what we have said there.
That was me actually. The topic consisted of a flame war so I deleted it. I hope it starts nicely now.
avatar
AoS

Posts : 24
Frags : 26
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Zoetrope on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:28 am

AoS wrote:
Zoetrope wrote: I wonder if you delete this post like you deleted entire thread on Yuku forums as soon as you got your moderator privilages, because you did not like what we have said there.
That was me actually. The topic consisted of a flame war so I deleted it. I hope it starts nicely now.

OK, then I must apologise Anna for my unjustified opinion. Just didn't thought you could be the one. Anyways, sorry Anna.
avatar
Zoetrope

Posts : 17
Frags : 19
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  AoS on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:31 am

Zoetrope wrote:
AoS wrote:
Zoetrope wrote: I wonder if you delete this post like you deleted entire thread on Yuku forums as soon as you got your moderator privilages, because you did not like what we have said there.
That was me actually. The topic consisted of a flame war so I deleted it. I hope it starts nicely now.

OK, then I must apologise Anna for my unjustified opinion. Just didn't thought you could be the one. Anyways, sorry Anna.
Well my apologies to you too then. I didnt think the thread was relevant, I thought the flame ended.
avatar
AoS

Posts : 24
Frags : 26
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Infamous on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Zoetrope wrote:


And our roster will remain as it is right now. We play the game to have fun, and challenging teams when we are outnumbered is fun to us. All you can do it kick us from league.

This is also my last post about anything that is not connected to Ratz clan.

Zoe, you and I both know a 3vs4 in TDM is actually an advantage for you!! You have 1 less person that can be fragged. And it's quite a bit harder to find your team on maps. I don't consider that playing for fun. Get a 4th.. or don't play.
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Jigga on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm

"rules abide to us as well"
"our roster will remain as it is right now."

Rules on Players
if there is the minimum amount of players (4) required, the match will begin.

_________________
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
avatar
Jigga

Posts : 42
Frags : 57
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : T.Dot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Zoetrope on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Infamous wrote:
Zoe, you and I both know a 3vs4 in TDM is actually an advantage for you!! You have 1 less person that can be fragged.

You have 1 player less to frag, but our team has 1 player less to generate frags. On top of that, you are by 25% more likely to catch us 2vs1.

This is the first time in my life I hear having 1 player less is an advantage...

Infamous wrote:
And it's quite a bit harder to find your team on maps.

Don't worry, we will find you.

@Jigga
If I say our roster will remain as it is, it does not mean rules do not abide to us. We will simply be removed from league if the newest rules update will not be changed back.

It's like you smoking weed within territory of Canada. You find the law stupid, so you omit it. But when authorities decide to penalise you for that, there is nothing you can do about it. Authorities in this particular league are admins.
avatar
Zoetrope

Posts : 17
Frags : 19
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Infamous on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:29 pm

I've spoken to toni on it. And he appears to understand where im coming from. Anyone familiar with TDM would.
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Zoetrope on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Infamous wrote:I've spoken to toni on it. And he appears to understand where im coming from. Anyone familiar with TDM would.

I would prefer logical justification than "Toni understand me" argument.
I will repeat myself, with each frag you could have done on us, we could have done exactly one frag on you too.
And chances to catch us 2vs1 are increased by 25%.
You can't beat mathematics.

But then again, you decide. I wanted to play in 4 with Lux, but since they refused/can't play in this league, there is really not many people I want to play with. So we will stick to 3 players.
avatar
Zoetrope

Posts : 17
Frags : 19
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Infamous on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:59 pm

That's strange because from what i heard chucky and listmann were trying to do a team. Perhaps that has changed over a few days. I can suggest a few players that you might also consider trying. TDM is a game were the more people play the more opportunities you have to frag them. If there's only 3 players to gain points off of it will make it a lot harder. Especially if it's 3 strong players. With 4 people on my team.. you actually have more opportunity to gain points off frags. I ofc see your point, but you're missing mine.
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Zoetrope on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Infamous wrote:With 4 people on my team.. you actually have more opportunity to gain points off frags. I ofc see your point, but you're missing mine.

You point is flawed. I already adressed this issue two times.
With 4 people on your team we actually don't have more opportunities to gain points, it's irrelevant. What determines our frags is number of OUR players, not yours.

If we have less players we have less frags and you have less frags too. It equalises itself.
Perhaps playing in 2 would be considered an advantage too?

And if Lux was here I would not cause any problems. But since they are not, I simply do not want to play with anyone else than Tom and Awuelo. Before our roster was announced we even asked Toni to join us, but he refused.

That's it. Do as you wish now.
avatar
Zoetrope

Posts : 17
Frags : 19
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Infamous on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:29 pm

I'll think about it a little more... and only in the home games would i even consider you to play a 3vs4. Also depending on teams lol.. yea 2 strong players would prolly win against 4 in TDM. I can tell you don't play TDM very often. It's about opportunities. I am quite sure you understand this. Which is why you have 3 strong players..and wont entertain a 4th player that could possible cost your team points. Either way, you have a month or so to find someone.
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Sg on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Infamous wrote: you have 3 strong players..and wont entertain a 4th player that could possible cost your team points.
I see both sides of the story, but what Anna has said here pretty much sums up the problem I would see as well.

_________________
You much bla bla bla

avatar
Sg
Admin

Posts : 38
Frags : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 107
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigga and League.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum