2011 TDM League

For Players Seeking Clans...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Infamous on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Post here Very Happy
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Sg on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:10 pm

I seek clan. Razz
avatar
Sg
Admin

Posts : 38
Frags : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 107
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Infamous on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:19 pm

lol we dont need a clan.. just a name. Killer Smokers Razz Idk.. think funny Wink
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Sg on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:23 pm

K$ :0

Too bad I can't smoke... Sad
avatar
Sg
Admin

Posts : 38
Frags : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 107
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Infamous on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 pm

puppy power!
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Sg on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Infamous wrote:puppy power!
muhahaha! yes!
avatar
Sg
Admin

Posts : 38
Frags : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 107
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Looking for a clan

Post  allrighht on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Any clan needs a member .. holler at me

allrighht

Posts : 1
Frags : 1
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Sg on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:08 pm

allrighht wrote:Any clan needs a member .. holler at me
It's about time you join some league action, Allrighht.
avatar
Sg
Admin

Posts : 38
Frags : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 107
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Jigga on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm sure there will be some more clans recruiting soon. Hopefully some people in the TF community or those players still playing on non-X servers will form clan(s) and make this a big league.
avatar
Jigga

Posts : 42
Frags : 57
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : T.Dot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Steven on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:40 pm

I wish the old Postal League site from 2004-07 was still active. It now lingers on as a non-functional site in the Wayback Machine for anyone who has never seen it before.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040726155533/http://www.postalleague.com/

I was signed up on there as InfidelGuy when I used to be on TSoB clan back in Nov. 2004 to Mar. 2005.

Steven

Posts : 9
Frags : 10
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Jigga wrote:those players still playing on non-X servers will form clan(s) and make this a big league.

Very nice idea, I'm finna recruite some heavyhitters from Mediazona Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Jigga on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Steven wrote:I wish the old Postal League site from 2004-07 was still active. It now lingers on as a non-functional site in the Wayback Machine for anyone who has never seen it before.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040726155533/http://www.postalleague.com/

I was signed up on there as InfidelGuy when I used to be on TSoB clan back in Nov. 2004 to Mar. 2005.

I signed up there in 2004 as jiggaT. Even after quitting Postal in 2005(until 2009) I still remember many of those players.


Last edited by Jigga on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jigga

Posts : 42
Frags : 57
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : T.Dot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Steven wrote:I was signed up on there as InfidelGuy when I used to be on TSoB clan back in Nov. 2004 to Mar. 2005.

I signed up there in 2005 as UltraMegaBraid:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050208204117/http://www.postalleague.com/league/PlayersBanned.php

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Jigga on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:22 am

-=DEALER=- wrote:
Steven wrote:I was signed up on there as InfidelGuy when I used to be on TSoB clan back in Nov. 2004 to Mar. 2005.

I signed up there in 2005 as UltraMegaBraid:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050208204117/http://www.postalleague.com/league/PlayersBanned.php

ONLY GAY ch...S HERE
avatar
Jigga

Posts : 42
Frags : 57
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : T.Dot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Steven on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:28 am

"STOP BANNED TO ME" - Awuelo

Laughing

Steven

Posts : 9
Frags : 10
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Sg on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 am

-=DEALER=- wrote:
Steven wrote:I was signed up on there as InfidelGuy when I used to be on TSoB clan back in Nov. 2004 to Mar. 2005.

I signed up there in 2005 as UltraMegaBraid:

Ohh, so this is who we were playing tonight. I wasn't totally sure. Now, I know. Welcome back bro! I started in '05, but remember many of those players.

Sadly, this was my beginning clan:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060114052357/http://www.postalleague.com/league/TeamDetails.php?TeamID=409
avatar
Sg
Admin

Posts : 38
Frags : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 107
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Sg wrote:Ohh, so this is who we were playing tonight. I wasn't totally sure. Now, I know. Welcome back bro! I started in '05, but remember many of those players.

Sadly, this was my beginning clan:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060114052357/http://www.postalleague.com/league/TeamDetails.php?TeamID=409

Yeah, those were the days... Back then we were both young and bold, but don't worry, I'm pretty sure your ass ages like wine Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Infamous on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:31 pm

I kill you and you banned to me
motherfucker... to morrow... mbb 2-0
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:14 am

you big suck
3 pipe use
and use aimbor for kill me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Infamous on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:24 am

you easy stfu rat ugly motherfucker Twisted Evil
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am

Infamous wrote:you easy stfu rat ugly motherfucker Twisted Evil

i much tiem no play
i new
i easy
come
arena f1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Sg on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:12 am

lol sunny
avatar
Sg
Admin

Posts : 38
Frags : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 107
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Infamous on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:39 pm

I go easy.. rat motherfucker Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:12 am

Well, I also read enough, I think it's time to bring some respect to a player who played for many years, perhaps much more than people who watch this forum. Dont make stupid jokes or dont send photos with the intent to ridicule.
Especially in the absence of this person, and without the ability to "defend himself".
What would happen if someone did the same thing to you?
I could put some funny facts from real life about your life or other players from this forums, so avoid silly jokes, because the only thing you do is demonstrating your stupid childish games.


Last edited by MBBCrash on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  OptiioN on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 am

MBBCrash wrote:Well, I also read enough, I think it's time to bring some respect to a player who played for many years, perhaps much more than people who watch this forum. Dont make stupid jokes or dont send photos with the intent to ridicule.
Especially in the absence of this person, and without the ability to "defend himself".
What would happen if someone did the same thing to you?
I could put some funny facts from real life about your life or other players from this forums, so avoid silly jokes, because the only thing you do is demonstrating your stupid childish games.



:O Tom think of anyone but himself? hmm guess so..
But yeah.. Ur right.. We should not make fun of him.. He's a great player and respected ( In my eyes ) It's like fucking whit a disabled he cant realy defend himself and we are still making fun of him, I know I got some good laughs from the text but ill think of it in the future not to make fun of him behind his back.
avatar
OptiioN

Posts : 10
Frags : 15
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Players Seeking Clans...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum