2011 TDM League

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2011 TDM League
2011 TDM League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random pics that make u lol...

+5
ActionJackson
Steven
Jigga
LONEWOLFJE
Sg
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Random pics that make u lol... - Page 2 Empty Re: Random pics that make u lol...

Post  AoS Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:17 pm

ActionJackson wrote:
AoS wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:The only people that want you around are your boy toy Funky and your cheat buddies Jigga and Snow, and it's not a coincidence you've all been caught cheating in the past and that I've called you all out on it. I'm glad cheaters hate me, that means I'm doing my job.
lol wtf. too bad hes banned id like to hear from him when i was caught cheating. we all know what jigga did in the past but hes a changed man now and i dont attack him beacause i dont see him cheating. besides, jigga would destroy aj 1 on 1 so hence the rage here. snow cheated once and thats his mistake but snow is a pro player so i understand the jelaousy towards him. and anna like myself was never caught cheating but we all know how obsessed aj is with her. aj is just a fan of good gameplay, he knows himself he will forever suck so thanks for the support. if someone sees him give him my regards lol!
When I said "all" I didn't mean you Funky, to be honest your aim is horrible and nobody in their right mind would ever accuse you of cheating. Jigga sucks too even with Kank's hack, I can't wait until 1409XL comes out and he disappears for good. Yes Kank's combo aimbot/wallhack, the same hack Jigga was handing out 2 months ago still isn't blocked, I guess after 3 years of hacking, crashing servers, and passing out the hacks themselves to anyone who would befriend him, Jigga just stopped hacking ROFL...I don't think so, dummy. I have one question for you before I go Funky, if your buddy Snow is such a pro player, why does he need to even use hacks? Last time I saw Funky in-game it was in the DM server 2 days ago, I was in first place and he was begging the admin to ban me...you know Funky, you sure talk big, but your play, is really, really small.
Nah its not actually. I play for a good team and my clan tag speaks for itself. Im not some pipe camper who talks big and runs away even from allright lol. Nobody really cares what you say about other peoples aim because your game is the laughing stock of everybody. Dont ask me so much about Snow, if you want to know something ask him yourself. He said he wanted to see how a bot looks like and ended up laughing how much it sucked. And I for one know dear AJ that you couldnt handle Snow even if he played with one hand Razz Im sure many other players here think the same way lol!
AoS
AoS

Frags : 26

Back to top Go down

Random pics that make u lol... - Page 2 Empty Re: Random pics that make u lol...

Post  AoS Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:21 pm

And btw..all you ever speak about are some matches where you "owned". Id advise you to stop calling me a big talker and MAN UP and finally do something lol. Put yo money where ur mouth is boy afro
AoS
AoS

Frags : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Jigga Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Random pics that make u lol... - Page 2 Memes-rasta-prof
Jigga
Jigga

Frags : 57

Back to top Go down

Post  Jigga Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Random pics that make u lol... - Page 2 Ujbs2
Jigga
Jigga

Frags : 57

Back to top Go down

Post  SpainTheBest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 am

Hola GoodOff!!!
SpainTheBest
SpainTheBest

Frags : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2