2011 TDM League

Official League?

Go down

Official League?

Post  ActionJackson on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 pm

I was wondering why this league isn't using the RWS League forum...is it that RWS wanted no part of it, that this league is independent of RWS, or because nobody here has yet to contact anyone at RWS and let them know about it?

ActionJackson

Frags : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official League?

Post  Sg on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:24 pm

ActionJackson wrote:I was wondering why this league isn't using the RWS League forum...is it that RWS wanted no part of it, that this league is independent of RWS, or because nobody here has yet to contact anyone at RWS and let them know about it?
I wasn't aware that there was a RWS forum. I'm pretty sure RWS doesn't want anything to do with league or any of the servers, for that matter. I could be wrong though. cheers
Sg
Admin

Frags : 48

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Joci on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Which server will we use and when this league starts(about)? What a Face

Joci

Frags : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Infamous on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Server would be OPP Embassy or OPP NY. I'd like to start the league def. within the next month. We will have a schedule posted in 2 weeks. It's only been a day or so.. and we've got a pretty good response for it already. I'm hoping a few more teams post their rosters soon Very Happy So we can begin.
Infamous
Admin

Frags : 100

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Sg wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:I was wondering why this league isn't using the RWS League forum...is it that RWS wanted no part of it, that this league is independent of RWS, or because nobody here has yet to contact anyone at RWS and let them know about it?
I wasn't aware that there was a RWS forum. I'm pretty sure RWS doesn't want anything to do with league or any of the servers, for that matter. I could be wrong though. cheers

I think RWS is more geared toward Postal 3 since Jon personally told me that he has invested lots of money into the nearly ten-year-old game.

Steven

Frags : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:26 pm

A. These forums are better. Great find Anna Very Happy
B. There are no official RWS league forums. Remember the current league forums used to be on RS after gopostal was shut down.. then it was moved to that yuku place by Jon I think. Never really seemed like an official forum to me anyway.. looked more like we got dumped on the Postal 2 MP landfill...
Spider

Frags : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sg on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:36 pm

I like these forums way better as well, it also seems more chill here.
Sg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ActionJackson on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Well, I only asked because let's face it, Postal 3 is still not complete or even ready for a demo release so why not ask RWS throw in some free t-shirts or something like that for the winner like they have before, or even use of their servers? I like this forum much better as well, Toni from the MBB clan is a complete joke and should have never been in charge of that shitty temporary Yuku forum in the first place. I mean come on, players were aimbotting in his snatch league and laughing about it...he's like Crazy Chic with man tits.

ActionJackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:23 pm

lol AJ, You're just angry because he didnt accept you.

**QQ Moar**

Back to top Go down

Post  ActionJackson on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Toni banned me because I made fun of the fact he can barely understand the English language, yet he was made admin of an English speaking forum. Toni wants to be in charge of everything because he's a control freak, but the problem is that he's a self-centered idiot, that's why he posted like an angry baby when he found out he wasn't included in this league at first. Toni was only made admin of that shitty Yuku forum because he begged Jon and Jon didn't have anyone else he thought he could trust, it's not like Toni was the best person for the job by no means. I know Toni's type, he will never post in a forum where he's not an admin because he can't control what is said, I'm betting he's also the type that only picks on people smaller than him and gets physical with women...and his obsession with becoming a policeman only further illustrates my point. It's funny, people like Toni do everything they can to hide their real identity over the internet, yet their actions still provide you with a glimpse of the kind of people they really are...

Last edited by ActionJackson on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

ActionJackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AoS on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:15 pm

ActionJackson wrote:Well, I only asked because let's face it, Postal 3 is still not complete or even ready for a demo release so why not ask RWS throw in some free t-shirts or something like that for the winner like they have before, or even use of their servers? I like this forum much better as well, Toni from the MBB clan is a complete joke and should have never been in charge of that shitty temporary Yuku forum in the first place. I mean come on, players were aimbotting in his snatch league and laughing about it...he's like Crazy Chic with man tits.

Well this forum is connected with the yuku one and Toni will help us with the rules, schedule,etc...He is a veteran player and he is here to help. What you mean by aimbotting in league? Nico? His scores in League werent good at all and his team didnt win a single match so dw about it.
AoS

Frags : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Infamous on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Trips scores weren't very good either.. but we all know what happened. Jus saying.
Infamous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:04 pm

[quote="AoS"]
ActionJackson wrote: Nico? His scores in League werent good at all and his team didnt win a single match so dw about it.
Um, his WHOLE team was getting way better scores than they have ever gotten playing for years. It honestly seemed that the only person not aimbotting was rlva
Spider

Frags : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Infamous on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:49 pm

I guess from what nico said.. they were joking when they said they botted OPP. I'll ignore the fact that his post claiming he did was never told to us.. instead just deleted. A lot of things that were suppose to have been told to us weren't. That'd be something I'd like to avoid in this league. Everyone should have the right to know wtf is going on. Surprised
Infamous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sg on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:04 am

I'm not setting this in stone, but I might go the out of pocket expense for a prize to the winners, just to make things more interesting. Maybe a poster or a key chain, LOL! We'll figure something out. But, if a provided a Euro clan would win, it would cost me more to ship it than it would actually be worth. Maybe a prize for top player of the final game? Thoughts? Ideas? Question Question
Sg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Infamous on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 am

I wouldn't be opposed to throwing something in too Wink Sounds like a great idea.
Infamous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down