2011 TDM League

Preseason Vote

Go down

Do you want a preseason?

68% 68% 
[ 17 ]
16% 16% 
[ 4 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
12% 12% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 25

Preseason Vote

Post  Infamous on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:15 pm

I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a preseason? We have many new teams forming and I think the opportunity to practice would be beneficial to all clans. Let me know what you all think. As a reminder, preseason matches wouldn't count against you in the regular season. I'd like to get this started soon. Very Happy
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Jigga on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:49 pm

fuck yes, even if one team doesnt want a pre-season we can still form a little pre-season between the teams that do. I think the teams need to know who blows on there team! looool.

But in all seriousness this is probably a good idea, alas most of the people on this league have played Snatch league before and tbh TDM league is MUCH MUCH different! Getting used to the gameplay of it would be great for everyone Smile
avatar
Jigga

Posts : 42
Frags : 57
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : T.Dot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  OptiioN on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeah, I think this can be a good idea. Smile
avatar
OptiioN

Posts : 10
Frags : 15
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Infamous on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:03 pm

I will work a bit with sg and have a preseason schedule posted sometime this week. Additionally, you guys might wanna consider when we should start this. I know the DM league wasn't very successful in the past because it took place in the summer. So i wanna see what's good for everyone.
bounce
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Anna, kiss me penis many tiems!

DM league should commence in the middle of September 2011 so we have tiem enough to invite as many playersas we can.

And please update the TOS: "no aimbor allowed"!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Infamous on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 pm

yes, and no ridiculo playing!
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:09 am

Infamous wrote:yes, and no ridiculo playing!

kiss me penis
you use aimbor for kill me
make me always third
i want to be second
to none
jajajajajajajajajajaja

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Sg on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 am

-=DEALER=- wrote:Anna, kiss me penis many tiems!

DM league should commence in the middle of September 2011 so we have tiem enough to invite as many playersas we can.

And please update the TOS: "no aimbor allowed"!!!
Braid, if we do the DM league in September, that would take the snatch spot. I think we are shooting for something like early July, or sooner, and ending right before snatch league. That's my thought at least. Basketball
avatar
Sg
Admin

Posts : 38
Frags : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 107
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  m$_$y! on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:42 pm

2 People are Gay and voted no affraid
avatar
m$_$y!

Posts : 25
Frags : 28
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Zoetrope on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:16 am

Infamous wrote: I know the DM league wasn't very successful in the past because it took place in the summer. So i wanna see what's good for everyone.
bounce

I know Ratz aren't allowed to play right now, but I just want to say that if it wasn't succesful in past, it can flop again. And September TFM league should not colide with future Snatch league, which could start in November (if there is any)
avatar
Zoetrope

Posts : 17
Frags : 19
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Infamous on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:21 am

I would consider it if there were other teams saying the summer isn't a good time. I'd even work with the scheduling for yours if you found a 4th player.

_________________
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Zoetrope on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Infamous wrote:I would consider it if there were other teams saying the summer isn't a good time. I'd even work with the scheduling for yours if you found a 4th player.

If we played in September, we could find 4th player. But what you mean with the scheduling? Like playing some games in summer and some afterwards? If so, I think the discontinuity would only harm other teams.

But to sum it up, we can't play summer, only September. And we could find 4th player for September.
avatar
Zoetrope

Posts : 17
Frags : 19
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Infamous on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Well I think people wanna start now.. judging just by the poll. You're more than welcome to join the snatch league whenever it starts. Like a Star @ heaven

_________________
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Sg on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

_________________
You much bla bla bla

avatar
Sg
Admin

Posts : 38
Frags : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 107
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Despite all your rage you are still just a rat in a cage....

Post  LONEWOLFJE on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:33 am

I personally would not worry much about Snatch league, after all, we don't exist here to work around another league, which, after witnessing all the crap that went on last season, is iffy at best for another year, things will work themselves out i am sure, at the very least, give the people what they want and go preseason!..Ratz u just been cheesed Very Happy

LONEWOLFJE

Posts : 14
Frags : 10
Join date : 2011-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Zoetrope on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:00 am

Infamous wrote:Well I think people wanna start now.. judging just by the poll. You're more than welcome to join the snatch league whenever it starts. Like a Star @ heaven

Pehaps you were talking to people directly and they told you that. But this poll doesn't tell that they want to start now, but that they want a preseason in general.

A new poll on the starting time could tell us precisely what people want. But then again, you would have to ban people not playing league like Nico so they can't vote lol.
avatar
Zoetrope

Posts : 17
Frags : 19
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Sg on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:05 am

Nico is banned.

_________________
You much bla bla bla

avatar
Sg
Admin

Posts : 38
Frags : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 107
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Infamous on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:43 am

Zoetrope wrote:
Infamous wrote:Well I think people wanna start now.. judging just by the poll. You're more than welcome to join the snatch league whenever it starts. Like a Star @ heaven

Pehaps you were talking to people directly and they told you that. But this poll doesn't tell that they want to start now, but that they want a preseason in general.

A new poll on the starting time could tell us precisely what people want. But then again, you would have to ban people not playing league like Nico so they can't vote lol.

Which part are you having trouble with? I'm not waiting for you and tom. And yes I have spoken with a few teams that would like to start now. So if you have nothing else to contribute here... good bye and good luck.

_________________
avatar
Infamous
Admin

Posts : 81
Frags : 100
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile http://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Zoetrope on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Infamous wrote:Which part are you having trouble with? I'm not waiting for you and tom. And yes I have spoken with a few teams that would like to start now. So if you have nothing else to contribute here... good bye and good luck.
lol. Calm down, Anna.
I am just saying you have to learn to interpret data.
This poll does not ask about league start date, but merely about existance of pre-season (also in undefined future).

Infamous wrote:Well I think people wanna start now.. judging just by the poll.
No, you can't make such a conclusion.
But as I said earlier - perhaps you were talking to teams directly, out of forums. And now you say you have. Therefore there is no reason to get mad lol...
avatar
Zoetrope

Posts : 17
Frags : 19
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  ActionJackson on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:11 pm

I wouldn't keep asking the admin to move the whole league start time just so I could play. I've spoken to Joci, a Lux player, and he said he'd play for Ratz which gives you 4...personally I think you need to do more to get your team ready for League instead of trying to get these people to get League ready for your team.


Last edited by ActionJackson on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

ActionJackson

Posts : 33
Frags : 46
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Zoetrope on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

ActionJackson wrote:Zoe, that's great that you think you're Superman after winning 1 League title when there were just 4 teams lol, but lol I've won 3 and even I wouldn't keep asking the admin to move the whole league start time just so I could play. I've spoken to Joci, a Lux player, and he said he'd play for Ratz which gives you 4...personally I think you need to do more to get your team ready for League instead of trying to get these people to get League ready for your team.
You obviously cannot read, AJ.
1. I said we cannot play in summer. Period.
2. I never asked anyone to move the league. Period.

And I only speak here, because the precise date of league has not yet officialy been announced. If it was, I would just say whether we play or not.
avatar
Zoetrope

Posts : 17
Frags : 19
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  ActionJackson on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Zoetrope wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:Zoe, that's great that you think you're Superman after winning 1 League title when there were just 4 teams lol, but lol I've won 3 and even I wouldn't keep asking the admin to move the whole league start time just so I could play. I've spoken to Joci, a Lux player, and he said he'd play for Ratz which gives you 4...personally I think you need to do more to get your team ready for League instead of trying to get these people to get League ready for your team.
You obviously cannot read, AJ.
1. I said we cannot play in summer. Period.
2. I never asked anyone to move the league. Period.

And I only speak here, because the precise date of league has not yet officialy been announced. If it was, I would just say whether we play or not.

You obviously have something in your eyes, because if you go back and read all of your posts, you are basically saying that you won't add a 4th player or even a 5th because a guy like you only plays with certain players, and that if League isn't started in the fall then your team won't be able to play and that somehow the League will suffer because of it. Why not ask them to maybe move League back a month or so instead of a few months and recruit some more players so they can get your team through the first few games while you and whoever is gone, so when you are able to play again, maybe there will still be a few games left and you can get yourself ready for the playoffs? This exact situation has happened many times over the years in past leagues, European players not being able to play over the summer and asking for the start date to be moved back...I just hope everything works out because you guys do have some solid players and I know they want to win.


Last edited by ActionJackson on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

ActionJackson

Posts : 33
Frags : 46
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Jigga on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 pm

AJ's right. I as well as most others really don't wanna drag this shit on until the fall, we should start a pre-season soon
avatar
Jigga

Posts : 42
Frags : 57
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : T.Dot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason Vote

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum