2011 TDM League

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2011 TDM League
2011 TDM League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thoughts on Infamous Anna and the TDM League:

3 posters

Go down

My thoughts on Infamous Anna and the TDM League: Empty My thoughts on Infamous Anna and the TDM League:

Post  ActionJackson Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:45 am

Hi there, you all probably remember me as AJ or Action Jackson from the Postal 2 servers and/or the forums, and today I've stopped by here to give my thoughts on one of the best Postal 2 players of all time, a legend and a champion of the game itself, Infamous Anna. First of all, I'd like to thank her for trying to start up the TDM League, to be honest it would've been the best thing to happen to the game since the Snatch League, it would've kept the game alive even longer than it already has been, kept players interested in the game, and given the remaining players a chance to get some good games in which now days is seemingly impossible. To the players who came in here and gave her problems just because they didn't like her for whatever reason, now that Postal is dead and nobody plays anymore, I think you can see that she was trying to keep the game going and keep it fun for all of us, and you should be ashamed of all the accusations, threats, server crashings, etc., because not only did it kill the game, it ran off the remaining players who still loved the game, effectively ending what I always thought was a great community. Speaking of accusations, and I'm looking at you Tom, Anna was never a cheater, she was just a great player and I know this for a fact, and for you and that crybaby Zoe to even suggest this shows your complete lack of knowledge of the game and it's players. How do I know this? Well, I've helped RWS block NUMEROUS hacks over the years as well as have played in thousands of games in every server imaginable, so I know what a botter's play looks like, I know exactly what is in the realm of human possibility skill-wise and what isn't, and as someone who has played against Anna probably more than anyone else, I can say I'm 100% sure that she was just a great player. Also, since taking a break from Postal 2, I've played nearly every day with Anna in games like CSS and L4D2, and let me tell you the girl owns in every game she plays. She routinely gets first place in CSS servers where the other players there have thousands of hours logged playing, even with her sometimes ridiculous ping, in maybe the 100 times I've played her, I've beaten her exactly once barely and that was luck...in fact, she's the person who has helped me out the most in learning the game. It's the same with L4D2, I'm so noob I just get laughed at lol, but she's always in there pwning, doing what she can to make me a better player...she might be rough on me at times lol, but she just wants to see me do well and I appreciate all that she's done to help me. In conclusion, I'd just like to thank Anna, for everything you've done for Postal 2 and for all of the shit you had to put up with, trust me I've been there too and it wasn't fun at all, even though that's all we ever wanted, for everyone to have fun...I still have love for all of you hardcore Postal 2 players, and hopefully we'll meet up in the servers again, sometime soon.

ActionJackson

Frags : 46

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on Infamous Anna and the TDM League: Empty Re: My thoughts on Infamous Anna and the TDM League:

Post  Infamous Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Aww I do appreciate the kind words Smile I know we've had our fair share of problems.. and moving on to other games was what it took to realize ur not the terrible guy i thought u were lol. So I thank you AJ.. for making the transition fun for me Smile Catch ya in some versus tonight Wink
Infamous
Infamous
Admin

Frags : 100

https://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on Infamous Anna and the TDM League: Empty Re: My thoughts on Infamous Anna and the TDM League:

Post  SpainTheBest Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:58 pm

LOL AJ it's nice to see you dare to walk the path of peace, ha sido un placer xD BTW repeating "I've helped RWS block NUMEROUS hacks over the years" you are like Cato the Elder who used to say "Carthaginem esse delendam" (= Carthago must be destroyed). N00b Cato always had ended his speeches with this expression even if he had not been discussing Carthago in the speech.
SpainTheBest
SpainTheBest

Frags : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down