2011 TDM League

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2011 TDM League
2011 TDM League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd like someone to scrimmage vs. me and a few friends...

4 posters

Go down

I'd like someone to scrimmage vs. me and a few friends... Empty I'd like someone to scrimmage vs. me and a few friends...

Post  ActionJackson Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:46 pm

...in any of the servers, but only clean players please, so if you have been caught cheating in the past or are a known current cheater, please do not reply. Thanks!

ActionJackson

Frags : 46

Back to top Go down

I'd like someone to scrimmage vs. me and a few friends... Empty Re: I'd like someone to scrimmage vs. me and a few friends...

Post  AoS Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:55 pm

ActionJackson wrote:...in any of the servers, but only clean players please, so if you have been caught cheating in the past or are a known current cheater, please do not reply. Thanks!
Well we never played our match so if I gather a team I might be tempted to accept your offer. How much players are you talking about?
AoS
AoS

Frags : 26

Back to top Go down

I'd like someone to scrimmage vs. me and a few friends... Empty Re: I'd like someone to scrimmage vs. me and a few friends...

Post  HateObject Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:45 pm

same thing.
If u want we (ATG) can do that, also ATG TDM server is possible to use bounce
Just say when and how much players, we will try caugh players online Wink
HateObject
HateObject

Frags : 25
Location : Ban Land, place of mistakes and punisment innocent people.

Back to top Go down

Post  Infamous Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Im down.
Infamous
Infamous
Admin

Frags : 100

https://postaltdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ActionJackson Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Thank you for the replies I'll let you guys know ASAP...

ActionJackson

Frags : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  AoS Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:46 pm

ActionJackson wrote:Thank you for the replies I'll let you guys know ASAP...
I regret to inform the players he got banned today and wont be coming back soon. my bad Laughing
AoS
AoS

Frags : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum